Friday, January 22

link it up


We're supposed to get 2 feet of snow today and tomorrow, holy cow. Feels like New England. I hope it doesn't interrupt our triple-date tonight to try a new ramen place, or our solo-date tomorrow at the Kennedy Center. Woe is me, to have too many fun plans I worry about having to cancel. Hope you have equally enjoyable events, or a cozy weekend inside.

I have one of these! Truly has been a great help for last-minute hosting.

The Fermi Paradox. You pretty much MUST read this if you have any interest in the universe and life.

If you do way more domestic work than your partner, and it drives you mad, maybe just stop. I'm not 100% behind this, but it's worth considering how much of what I do in the home is really necessary.

An interesting thought: how many days from the past month can you distinctly remember? For most people it's just a few, meaning each year we have just a month's worth of time we notice and remember. I didn't like the whole Ted Talk, but the effort to make your life more memorable is honorable.

D and I might start saving for one of these. Talk about cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?