Saturday, August 10

DIY frame wrap up

Short little post for you on this weekend- I wanted to make sure I shared with you the final wrap up of a few wedding frame DIY's I did. The seating chart I made has been re-purposed into a bulletin board for now, though I think it may eventually return to being a mirror:


It's nice when things can be reused! I really like the combination of the chalky black paint, the texture of burlap, and the tiny gold pins.

Remember these gold frames I painted in chalkboard paint?


I don't have images of all of them, but they eventually became lovely signs sharing the signature drinks, instructions for the photo booth, and so on. They could be used on a gallery wall now, or stored to be used as signage at a future party.


No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?