Tuesday, May 7

Cheap Eats [mashed sweet potatoes]


My dear friend J (miss youuu) hosts the most amazing seasonal dinner parties ever. I should say that the highlight is breaking bread with friends, but I'd be lying. The highlight is the food. Kidding.

This recipe is from the fall feast, rather than the spring edition, but I think it transitions well and the ingredients are just as appropriate. Better Homes and Gardens has the breakdown for these goat cheese mashed sweet potatoes with pistachio topping. Although the recipe includes butter and cream, which should certainly be included when you're cooking an indulgent meal for loved ones, I think you could leave them out and just mash up the sweet potatoes with a little skim milk and the goat cheese.


I also think the orange and green color scheme is rockin for spring. Go make this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?