Friday, February 22

link it up

Friday again. Can't WAIT to get home for a quiet night and my own bed. Here are all the things I found interesting this week that I wish I could take credit for:

As an addendum to my green smoothie recipe, I saw this idea from Shoe String: make a huge batch of the smoothie, freeze it in cupcake molds, and store in the freezer for convenience. Genius!

One of my favorite people ever sent me this idea from Charles Murray: is your marriage a merger or a startup? He's also the author of one of D's favorite books, "Coming Apart", which I'm sure he would recommend, but I won't because I've never read it because I read for pleasure, i.e. no highlighter in hand ahem.

I dare you to not dub this one of the best Craigslist ads of all time. I giggled a few times.

Let's keep the laughs going: this is a phenomenal idea for a website. I have a few of my own I'd like to submit.

A comparison of 12 photo book companies? Bookmarking this for whenever I decide to make one.

WHAT this is so well photographed. That first shot makes me want to run to the supermarket, buy all the ingredients, and make this tonight.

What are you up to this weekend? Give me something good so I can live vicariously through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?