Friday, February 8

link it up.

Whoops! Little slow on the uptake today. Thank goodness my funny and awesome friends have my back...it's become a bit of a thing now where people (again, mainly my sister and a few select rockstars) send me things to add to the link up.

Without further ado...

I'm literally dancing/laughing in my seat to this. Love Ellen and this kid and dancing.

Letters of note is without a doubt my new favorite blog. It is a meaningful collection of personal letters from a wide range of famous (and infamous) authors: think Harper Lee, Mick Jagger, Dr. King, Gene Wilder. Sometimes humorous, sometimes heartbreaking, I'd say your best start is to check out the best of 2012. Every single one was worth reading. If you do nothing else on the interwebs today, visit this blog.

One of the funniest things I've seen done with social media ever: I wish someone would do this to me, as I have a VERY common name.

Going shot for shot has never been so important (to sustain your marriage, that is). I think there's a lot of truth in this, for relationships at any stage.

The french are annoying, especially on social media (jk guys).

And finally, visit is it lunch time yet . com. Especially before lunch.

Enjoy the weekend! D and I plan to get sh*t done around the house, say goodbye to a friend moving away (over drinks of course), and continue celebrating my best girl's birthday, J. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?