Friday, January 11

link it up.

Woody Guthrie's New Year's Resolutions from 1942. My favorites include "learn people better", "have company but don't waste time", "make up your mind" and "wake up and fight".

Skip ahead to the one minute mark (if you're too busy for a 2 minute video) and have your life changed forever. Me and D practiced this week, and we're experts.


Do you travel much? You know I do. I really liked this method for folding suit jackets to pack.

If you're going to send Steven Spielberg a rejection letter, it better sound like this. And if you're gonig to steal a watch, it better look like this (if you can't get enough of this guy, check out this article from the New Yorker).

Do any of you HAC (highlight and contour)? I would like to, after seeing Kim Kardashian images like this, and I found this tutorial for beginners that's pretty great.

And finally, I think this is a good one to remember. The only time we're really interacting with people who aren't our close friends (and therefore supposedly have our interests at heart as well) is at work, so take this as work advice:


No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?