Monday, October 1

wedding warm and fuzzies

Oh my, where do I begin?

To keep it short and sweet, I'll say it was the most beautiful, well planned, genuine, and emotional wedding I've ever attended, and I am so honored to have been part of it.

To my brother and new sister, I don't need to wish you a lifetime of happiness, because I know you'll create that future for yourselves like you have for the past 6 years. I'm so blessed to have you in my life and I look forward to all the memories to come (starting with your visit to DC soon, heyo!).

One quick (semi-distant, semi-blurry) photo of the day, and hopefully more posts to come in the future of all the lovely DIY touches at this party of the century...I'll admit, I was too busy eating, drinking, smiling, dancing, and catching up with family to take pictures. Oops!

Feeling very grateful and full of love today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?