Wednesday, February 29

Womp.

No phenomenal and inspired post today- as it's pouring and gloomy and cold, I couldn't get good lighting to show off our room color. But that did inspire me to look up images of rain- wouldn't this be great blown up as art in an entry way or mud room?
Since my blog is all about living affordably, I've also come up with another way to eat on the cheap: have your father come to visit and take you out. Thanks for the delicious dinner last night dad, love you! He also helped me flesh out an idea for a DIY headboard that miiiight just work. I get all my craftiness (and my extensive tools) from my dad :)

At the restaurant, we saw these gorgeous light fixtures:


Which reminded me of Tom Dixon's incredible copper light shade pendants:

Apartment Therapy
I wonder if they are the very same, or a cheap version. I plan on finding out, and I'll report back. That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?