Friday, February 17

wear it well [plum and nuetrals]


Wear it well posts will show outfits, usually including recently found deals. I love daily outfit blogs (see some of my favorites in my blog roll to the right), but I don’t have an interesting enough wardrobe or a creative enough eye to do this shit daily.

I love this first outfit because it’s made up of some of my favorite pieces. The plum dress has a great slash neckline with little sleeves- they had it in a bright coral as well, but this plum works for me because it’s very transitional.

Dress: Gap, $22 

Cardigan: Gap, $20

Scarf: Free People, gifted from my best friend R

Belt: thrift store, $3

Boot socks: Gap, 2 for $20 

Boots: Cole Hann on Ebay, $150 (learn more about them here!)

Earrings: Blue Nile, gift from D

Watch: Michael Kors, gift from D

 I’d like to say you should never buy anything at Gap or BR full price, because their sales are endless. 

Good for errands around town this weekend? I'll be busy in Brooklyn with my college roommates. Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. You underestimate yourself with this statement: "I don’t have an interesting enough wardrobe or a creative enough eye to do this shit daily." I'm pretty sure I think "great outfit" almost every day when you come into work.

    ReplyDelete

how you like dem apples?