Monday, February 27

My Weekend [at the zoo]

If hanging out with your domesticated animal just isn't doing it for you anymore, you should visit the zoo. It's free here in D.C., making it a cheap date. I'd recommend taking the metro and bringing a snack or water- they get you hard on parking, food, special exhibits, bathrooms (just kidding)...but basically your only free ticket is to get in. 

We went on Saturday, when it was a cool 40 degrees- this is apparently the coldest most animals can handle, so some were indoors. We'll definitely go back this spring so we can see more (and so I can get froyo from the place across the street). I am obsessed with big cats, and we were lucky enough to catch the lions, leopards, cheetahs, and tigers. Here are some of my favorite shots from the zoo!
How did that sneaky lemur get in there twice? I'm too lazy to go fix it.
And, guess who read my flamingo love post??? I have fans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

how you like dem apples?